RealEstatesInvestment.com is committed to protecting your personal data and respects your privacy. This privacy statement will explain how we handle your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you come from), as well as your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Data We Collect and How We Use It
When you visit our websites, we collect information about your visit, your contact with material, the site from which you came and where you’re going, and some additional technical information about the computer and system from which you’re accessing the services. The phone number from which you made the call will be collected for a limited period of up to 3 months if you want to use a “click to call” service we may provide.
The data is used to run our websites, provide you with services, develop them over time, monitor metrics and statistics, and sync and address payment issues with our business partners (such as customers, suppliers, and affiliates).
We will not share your information with third parties unless we are obliged to do so by law or to provide you with our websites and services.
Last Updated: April, 2021
- Our Legal Bases of Processing
- How we utilize your personal data
- Consent, Choice, and Modifications
- Purposes for the collection of data
- Sharing Your Information to Third Parties
- Link to and Interaction with Third Party Properties
- Decisions and Opt-Out
- Your Rights
- Information Data Security
- Kids’ Privacy
- Non-US Users
- Responsibility and Commitment
- Get in touch with Us
- Our Legal Bases of Processing. We cycle and utilize Personal Information as per information insurance laws. Our lawful ground for handling your Personal Information will ordinarily be at least one of the accompanying:
2.2. Legitimate Interests. We may utilize a portion of your Personal Information where we have authentic business grounds to do as such. We utilize this Personal Information to work, improve and advance the Services (for instance, when we alter your experience of the Services or for investigation purposes) and to ensure our business (for instance, to forestall extortion or guarantee the Site security).
2.3. Legal Obligations. Sometimes, our utilization of your own data will be important to follow administrative commitments or lawful necessities (for instance, tending to objections from clients or specialists);
2.4. Consent. In specific cases. We will request your agree to measure and utilize your Personal Information to offer extra types of assistance (for instance, when you buy in to our bulletins, make your client profile, give us Personal Information to get customized offers or add a survey on a help or item). At the point when we depend on assent as our lawful premise of handling You may request to pull out your assent by sending us a solicitation to [EMAIL ADDRESS]. Whenever we have checked your solicitation, we will reach you.
- Data We Process. At the point when you visit the Site or utilize the Services we may gather certain data about your visit and use of the Site and the Services, in at least one of the accompanying ways:
3.1.1. Outsider Forms and Services: The Site records, rates and thinks about different outsider organizations, brands and business elements (all in all, “Accomplices”) and their separate items or potentially benefits (on the whole, “Items”). We may, occasionally, give you offers, administrations and Products of Partners through an online structure to be filled by you, upon your purpose decision and assent, and such data will be utilized to work with your association and additionally commitment with the significant Partner (“Lead”). Furthermore, on the off chance that you need to get more data about a Partner or a Product, or in the event that you in any case need to seek after an exchange with a Partner, and you click the applicable Partner symbol or tab, you might be coordinated to a greeting page or an online structure that is possessed and worked by the Partner (the “Presentation page”); comparatively, you may likewise be coordinated to the Landing Page through different sites and online hunts. Regardless, nonetheless, you might be incited to present certain data on the Landing Page, including Personal Information like your name, email address, and telephone number (such data by and large, “Point of arrival Info”). The Landing Page Info that you submit is gathered straightforwardly by the Partner who gave it and will incorporate its own protection strategy and information assortment rehearses data. We encourage you to allude to such security strategy to all the more likely comprehend the motivation behind the assortment and utilization of the Personal Information you submit.
3.1.3. Blogs, Newsletters, Surveys and Promotions. The Site may contain a blog discussion, audits, and articles showing data about our administrations, Partners, Products, and the important market vertical. The Site may likewise offer you the chance to buy in to pamphlets and take an interest in studies and other special exercises (some of which might be managed by us, and some of which might be regulated by outsider administrations with which we lock in). In every one of the previous cases, your collaboration, (for example, reacting on the blog discussion, buying in to a pamphlet, or taking an interest in a review) may expect you to give certain Personal Information, for example, your name and email address. In which case, your accommodation of data will likewise be given straightforwardly to such outsider and will be utilized by this security strategy just as such outsider’s own protection strategy, and for the reason for which you gave the data.
3.1.4. Client Profile and User Reviews. We may offer you to give a survey to our Partners or to make a client profile in a portion of our Sites and give us extra data about you that will help us in giving a redid experience to you.
3.2. Data We Collect from You. We gather data about your utilization of the Services and your collaboration with the Site or the Services, as follows, and in the accompanying ways:
3.2.1. Gadget Information: For conveying and similarity purposes, so with respect to language, geographic area and time region, we gather gadget data, for example, gadget type and form, working framework type, language and rendition, and data that can be removed out of a client specialist, for example, program type and form, screen goal.
3.2.2. Interactions and Usage: In request to offer the Types of assistance, work the Site, and continue to improve it, to have the option to match up with our Partners and offshoots, we gather data about your association and utilization of the Services, for example, URLs from which you were coordinated to the Site and to which you are alluded from the Site, inner URL’s of the Site in which you visited and your activities concerning the Services (like view or snap), date/time stamp of Site use, timing for snaps and site hits.
3.2.3. Log Files: We gather data through worker log documents, yet additionally by sending following innovations inside the Site, for example, pixel labels. We do this to break down patterns, track client’s commitment and connection with the Site and separate Services. The kind of data gathered may incorporate web convention (IP) addresses that your Internet Service Provider designated to your gadget. We gather IP temporarily and for explicit purposes. One, is to all the more likely comprehend your geographic area (nation, district and language) and consequently have the option to offer the Types of assistance in your own language and applicable to your place of source. Second, we utilize robotized instruments to dissect IP locations and banner those that are fake.
3.2.4. Cookies and Similar Technologies. The Site may utilize “cookies” and other mysterious web following innovations, (for example, “web beacons” and “pixel tags”) carried out by us or by outsider specialist co-ops. A cookie is a little record containing a series of characters that is shipped off your PC when you visit a site. At the point when you visit the site once more, the cookie permits that site to perceive your program. Cookies may store your online inclinations and other data about the association you make in the Site. You can reset your program to reject all cookies or to show when a cookie is being shipped off your program. In any case, a few highlights or administrations, remembered for the Site, may not capacity appropriately without cookies, and a few highlights may get inaccessible for you in such a case. A pixel tag is a sort of innovation put on a site to follow movement on sites, or when messages are opened or gotten to (if relevant), and is regularly utilized in blend with cookies.
3.3. Data we get from Third Parties. In the same way as other Internet-based administrations, the Site and the Services are worked and given in cooperation, sync, and collaboration with outsiders, including Partners, offshoots and other outsiders. To empower and work with such sync, we may get data from outsiders, for example, an interior client identifier that our framework creates to every client (not a remarkable identifier), and the synopsis of activity taken by you (click, buy, see, structure accommodation or a call). In certain Sites, you will be capable – upon your decision – to burn-through the Service on a tick by-call premise. In which case, an outsider merchant/s work with the call transmission, following, and input for progress. In such cases, the telephone number from which you called might be given to us (with no other data about you connected), temporarily and for reasons for settling references and fruitful calls with our Partners. With the exception of this reason, we don’t utilize such data, except if you will give us your unequivocal assent.
A portion of the Services will expect you to submit explicit Personal Information. In such a case you can pick if you need to utilize such Services. Know that regardless of whether you furnished us with your Personal Information, you have the full option to pull out such assent whenever (kindly allude to area 8 beneath to get further insights concerning quitting and pulling out assent).
To by and large furnish you with the Site, Services and continually improve them. We will utilize your Information to: (a) regulate and make accessible the Site and Services to you; (b) further create and by and large improve the Site and the Services; (c) checking and following reasons for references and promotions; (d) approval of clients as human and against extortion observing; (e) react to your requests and different correspondences with you; (f) recognize or validate your entrance and utilization of the Site.
- Sharing Your Information with Third Parties. We do not share Personal Information about you with third parties, except for the following circumstances:
6.3. Other Third Parties. We may send or otherwise share your Information to/with various third parties that help us with our business operations (for example, customer service operators and email or phone administration providers), that help us understand how our users use the Site and Services, operate them and to improve them. These third parties may have their own privacy policies that they adhere to, and we require them to make it available whenever their services are provided. We recommend you revisit such privacy policies when those third parties render their services directly to you. Also, these third parties may be based (and their servers may be located) anywhere in the world.
6.6. Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that Top Web Accessibility or one of our affiliated entities is acquired by or merged with, a third party entity, or otherwise sells all or part of our/its assets, we may (and hereby reserve the right to) transfer or assign the Personal Information and other information we have collected or received. In such a case, we will require the acquiring entity to post its data practices and provide you with any of your rights as per the jurisdiction of your residency.
We may also share some non-Personal Information with the following type of third parties and under the following circumstances:
8.1. Cookies and Tracking Technologies. You may set your browser to refuse and/or block any cookies from the Site or third party services (for more details please refer to Section 2.1.1 hereof).
8.2. When applicable, review and update or request to remove your Personal Information from our servers (for more details please refer to Section 2).
- Your Rights
As an EU based user, you may:
- Access the Personal Information that we keep about you. We will need to ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are. If you find that the Personal Information is not accurate, complete or updated, then please provide us the necessary information to correct it.
- Contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, in case your Personal Information used for such purpose.
- Have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
- Information Security. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. For example, the Site is encrypted by using SSL and so as any other information at transport, we periodically review our information and data collection practices to ensure constant monitoring, we use third-party processing and serving services that implement various information security standards and certifications (at rest and transmission), and we monitor and filter access to data when it comes to personnel in our organization. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security, as there is no such thing when it comes to the world-wide network. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Site and our servers are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
- Childrens Privacy. The Site or the Services are not designed to attract children under the age of 16. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 16. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 16, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us.
- Responsibility and Commitment. Ensuring your security online is a developing practice, and we utilize our earnest attempts to advance our Site in a way that meets these necessities and best practices according to all purviews where the Site is accessible.
- Get in touch with Us.
13.1. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – European Representative. According to Article 27 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Top Web Accessibility. has delegated European Data Protection Office (EDPO) as its GDPR agent in the EU. You can contact EDPO in regards to issue relating to the GDPR by sending us an email.