Assetz Property Review
Assetz Property group was established in 2006, in Banglore, India. Since then, the company has grown to become one of the leading local real estate property developers. Assetz Property is headquartered in Singapore and has four different business segments that it operates in which include fund management, warehousing, commercial, and residential property.
Assetz Property has built two top-tier IT tech parks in Bangalore: Vrindavan Tech Village and the Global Technology Park. A major principle that Assetz Property follows is the concept called ‘Better Design.’ The developer focuses on in-depth technical and design research of all their properties. Assetz Property also focuses on fund management for its clients, which means they help clients with real estate investing and getting back returns.
Assetz Property focuses on design, quality, and innovation. The developer builds ‘green homes’ that are designed to be environmentally friendly in how they manage electricity, water, and garbage. Furthermore, these kinds of houses focus on reducing the amount of carpentry they use in their homes. The properties are built with space efficiency, take into consideration, and connected with the outdoor world.
What Assetz Property offers:
- Carbon Healing Homes: These homes ensure that all of the water that is used in the house is recycled/saved. Carbon healing houses also practice zero waste, which means no garbage goes to landfills. They focus on using less power as well as producing power in the house.
- Space Efficiency: The developer focuses on offering people more carpet area efficiency by building in wardrobes, planning out storage space as well as furniture size. The aim is to have zero redundant spaces.
- Luxury Specs: Despite providing eco-friendly homes, Assetz Property focuses on high-quality finishes. The developer uses brands like Kohler for sanitary fittings, Schneider, and ABB as electrical fittings, Schindler for lefts, and more.
- Smart Homes: Assetz builds ‘smart homes.’ This means homes have automated lighting, automates geysers, gas leak detectors, and motion sensor lighting.
- Outdoor Connected Homes: Assetz offers people a range of amenities such as clubhouses, gardens, and areas that contain more greenery and trees.
- Quality Built: Assetz monitor the construction of their properties very close and practice regular quality checks throughout all the steps of construction. They use very high-quality materials too.
- Carpentry-free: Assetz tries to reduce using wood in their homes.
- Vaastu Compliant: Vaastu is an interior design movement that focuses on door direction in a way that the inhabitants can benefit most from the house.
Assetz Properties offers a great variety of real estate opportunities for people looking for a unique property – the developer focuses on sustainable real estate as well as creating homes that are part of a community. Every property is built with attention to location, surrounding schools, hospitals, shops, and entertainment centers.
Assetz Property offers fund management services to its clients. The company acquired a private real-estate equity team based in Mumbai called Avenue Venture Partners. This venture allows them to offer investment opportunities except just their own. Currently, Assetz Property has an AUM of RS. 300 Crores with 10 across India.