Dividom CrowdInvesting Review
Introduction Dividom CrowdInvesting
When Dividom realized that real estate investing had been kept as an option for a handful of wealthy people but was not available to the general public, the company decided to shake things up.
With the increase of crowdfunding and the new regulations set in place by the State (CIP status, for example), it’s becoming simpler to deal with venture funding financing between individuals: businesses, services, etc. This goes for real estate, too. Dividom is the first participatory lending site to conveniently invest in property rentals.
The team at Dividom is led by CEO and Founder Maxime Duhamelle. In order to satisfy you and transmit their passion for real estate to you, the Dividom team is always looking for the best solutions, the best means to enable you to invest in real estate quickly and easily.
- Expected returns are 5-12%
- Minimum investment begins from 50 EUR
- A leverage effect thanks to the credit on certain projects.
The Dividom platform offers a packaged investment offer to potential investors. More precisely, an opportunity to invest in a property together and to share the rental income or to benefit from tax reductions.
When you select a project, Dividom organizes a website meeting among you and other investors. This is done to ensure the best possible outcome of the project.
The platform is a place where experts are one click away to advise you on your real estate project picks and the administrative formalities. From property selection to rental management, the platform takes care of everything and gives you access to its 100% online management tool to manage your investments and benefit from an overview.
Wondering what kind of real estate opportunities await at Dividom? Dividom is the first 100% online platform that allows you to invest in rental property in complete transparency everywhere in France in all types of projects. They offer all types of property: commercial premises, apartments, offices, parking lots, etc. The platform even lets you suggest your own project!
The Dividom company has a number of users, seeing how around 3 million people in France participate in real estate projects. Dividom is suitable for investors of all levels.
What does it offer?
You can invest in Dividom if you have residency or citizenship in these countries:
- Euro Zone countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia
- The following European Union countries outside the Eurozone : Bulgaria, Denmark, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Sweden
- The following other countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, Switzerland
How to get started?
Registering on Dividom, registration on Dividom is very simple and takes less than ten minutes, you just have to fill out a short questionnaire about you and your assets and upload your identity card and your RIB. Keep in mind that registration on the platform is totally free.
You have two options for investing via Dividom:
- Investing alone
- Investing with other investors
Real estate offers you two sources of income:
- The return for the duration of the holding of your units. The yield is the rent from which all charges are withdrawn (property taxes, condominium charges, insurance, management fees, etc.)
- The capital gain on the resale of your units. The capital gain is the difference between the price at which you bought and the price at which you sell.
Dividom is remunerated at 2 levels:
- When validating a fundraising campaign:
This remuneration is directly included in the amount of the fundraising campaign for the project (and therefore in the price of each participation).
- For old property: by a percentage (6% HT on average) on each validated fundraising campaign.
- For new property: Dividom is paid directly by the property developer. In this case, their remuneration is the responsibility of their partners.
- For the management of the property (rental management + SCI management): Dividom invoices 8% to the SCI. This remuneration is already taken into account and deducted in their yield simulations. Fees are 22%.
- Dividom offers properties located in France
Risks and securities
It is not possible for an SCI to invest in a second property, because an SCI is not intended at Dividom to hold more than one property.
On the other hand, it is possible within an SCI community or between partners who know each other to acquire a new property on the platform by solidarizing their investment, but this will be done in another SCI. It will also be possible for this same group to mandate Dividom in order to find a property corresponding to their criteria.
For payments greater than the set amount, proof may be requested from you by Dividom’s banking partner in order to comply with the laws against money laundering.
- Dividom is available to answer your questions every day from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Friday by live chat, phone 09 72 47 16 61, email email@example.com.
Through our assessment, we saw that the team at Dividom gives you the ability to access all information and documents anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They also keep an eye on all accounting, rental and administrative operations, while maintaining transparent operations.